Search

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sunset over Pentwater: Vacation is over


Dear readers.
Thanks for your patience. I didn’t intend to take so much time off, but:

“Life is what happens to you
While you’re busy making other plans”
John Lennon

First, my step-daughter and husband were burned out of their house and spent several weeks with us. Then the grandchildren descended for their vacations with grandma and grandpa. Then we were at the beach in Pentwater for a family wedding, family reunion, and vacation. Then my dear friend Patricia came to visit. In the midst of it all, my Saudi Arabian tutoring clients needed lots of help with papers, etc.

Now, it is my turn. I am very backed up with books to blog. So, next week, I plan to review a book a day to get caught up. So, look for reviews on a variety of subjects including politics, health, leper colonies, diet, religion, and perhaps a memoir. 

I’m hoping that you had a vacation filled with adventure like I did. Now, all I want is a few quiet moments.

Miriam

No comments: